Sunday, February 6, 2011

week 5 learning is discovering

This has been a nice week as i learned about PBL, rubrics and Rubistar.com and created my own rubrics and last but not the least web-quests. As i started the week i was a bit hesitant when i read Robert's mail but after going through the readings and the allied web links my hesitation converted into enthusiasm and i learned one thing that everything is present around me in the air,i just need to channelize my energies to have best outcomes.I enjoyed the web-quests and found them interesting for students of every group and age. It is a very helpful tool in making students responsible for their own learning.Secondly the rubrics will help them in setting their milestones and achieving them.

After these five weeks i am really thankful to all those who gave me the opportunity to be a part of this course.

2 comments:

  1. Yes Palwasha, every time a new week starts, I lose self-confident but after I read the readings and use the web links, it becomes easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Palwasha,

    Sometimes when I see the list of all those things to be researched by ourselves in the beginning of the week, I also get a bit desperate first. However, when things start becoming some clearer, you realise that the things are not that terrifying as they seem to be at first.
    Week 5 again helped me to realise how important it is to be able to work individually, without someone's directions. I am also thankful to all involved and who made it possible to explore new things for me.

    Good luck to you too!

    Best regards,
    Yuriy

    ReplyDelete