Thursday, March 10, 2011

week 10 reflections

This had been a fruitful course.I started off knowing nothing and was anxious enough to finish the course. in fact at one point due to my ill health i thought all my efforts will go down the drains but thanks to Robert who encouraged me to continue with it.Overall net surfing techniques,PBL,one computer classroom,blogging,using nice net for discussions ,making interactive power point presentations and other web based tools were very informative and useful.Certain concepts and discussions were thought provoking for example moving towards learner autonomy, learners styles and types etc.I had a a very nice first experience of an on-line course and have motivated my colleagues too and i am happy to announce that they are looking forward to any such opportunities in the future.Till then i will share my experience and will definitely learn more by practically applying my knowledge in my teaching.

Thanks Robert once again for inspiring me how to be a good teacher and in realizing my weaknesses.Wish you a perfect spring ahead.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Palwasha,

    I'm sorry about your ill health, I didn't know about it. Seems Robert has been a remedy to many of us in different ways. Besides learning so much, we got to know each other and I learned that all of us have the same problems, no matter where we live and work.
    I hope the experience we and many others get at online courses will work as a support for the whole world.

    Wish you good health and success.

    Marine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Palwasha,

    Well, I`m glad to know you could make it in spite of your illness. We all share similar learning experiences from nothing to a lot web tools to enrich our daily lessons.

    Hope we can meet online again or who knows meet face to face.

    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Palwasha,
    It was really nice to have some one from my country. Great to know you feel well now. It was really wonderful to be a part of the course. It really stepped us forward and showed us the way to the use of technology in teaching and learning. Hope to hear from you in future.
    Good luck,
    Naqib

    ReplyDelete