Sunday, March 6, 2011

week 9 journey comming to an end!

The previous week and this week had been very tough for me.several times i got so under pressure because of my ill health that i lost all hopes of completing my final projects.i could not contribute to class discussions but nevertheless i am really grateful to Robert for not only guiding me but also for his constant support and belief in me that i will do it,maybe that is how a teacher should be.This week different learning styles were nice topic for discussion and learning, though i get a copy of FORUM and i want to be a part of it but again was not fortunate enough to talk to its editors.This course for me was great i do not claim that i learned every bit of it but exploring internet for teaching in the way this course has taught us something new for me ,i can still recall my anxiety at the start of it.It was a nice and fruitful opportunity for me and definitely my students and colleagues will learn from me.

Thanks Robert and all.



No comments:

Post a Comment