Sunday, January 23, 2011

Exploring a new world

This week was very interesting for me as i realized that  an entire new world exists which needs to be explored.I kept on thinking that places like Pakistan and people like my students can benefit very positively from it.I am impressed how good my colleagues are at using internet no doubt the problems are the same but those teachers who have excellent internet skills are far better and i have made up my mind to learn such skills on priority basis. Delicious seems to be a very interesting tool in our hand now we handle it, Mbrek is lucky enough that he knows about better options.Now it is challenging and interesting.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Palwasahasajjad,
    One of the main objectives of this course is to make us discover the great potentials of the web and the most effective ways to implement them in our clasrroms .We certainly have more or less similar problems and web skills are the outstanding tools to solve them . I 'm really glad to be learning with teachers like you who are determined to learn them on a priority basis. I'm also happy to share the necessity of LLL (Life Long Learning ) with you .

    ReplyDelete