Sunday, January 16, 2011

week 2 Technology in Learning

Second week has to come to an end it was a difficult one as I learned many new things.Searching has become very interesting when I went through the noodles.tools list and found a lot of new search engines.This information I have shared with my colleagues and they were happy to find  about it and use it.The nice-net discussions are quite fruitful for me and i am learning lot from it.I knew about making objectives but as marine said not in the way i learned it from the ABCD style. last but not the least using this blog is fun since it is making me think and critically evaluate my week and my learning experience. That is i believe that i am converting  into a thinking teacher.slowly and gradually this global class will enable me to think in a different way as after this week i feel that around the globe more or less foreign language teachers are facing the same problems.let us all try to sort some of these problems!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Palwasha

    I am certainly glad you are spreading the ideas to your colleagues. In fact, that is one of the major goals for this class, to have you as participants lead the way for people in your local contexts, by sharing new ideas and tools. Nice job!

    Robert

    ReplyDelete