Sunday, January 9, 2011

week1 reflections

Hi,
I am quite enthusiastic about the course as i believe it will give me opportunity to learn about the use of modern technology and to incorporate it successfully in teaching English as a foreign language in my classes.This is my first experience of using blog and creating it, It was not difficult but i was a bit confused about it in the beginning. Week one and its tasks,that were joining nicenet and creating this blog,were very much helpful for me since i practically entered into a new world where i can share and learn from others around me while sitting in my room.

Computer technology has brought about dramatic changes in our approach to a lot of things around us, It has made teaching of language for the teacher and learning of it for the student easier. I have experienced learning it through traditional way but for the past one year i came to the conclusion that those lessons that were taught with the help of multi-media were enjoyed and stayed with the learners for a longer time period. Hopefully i will learn many new ways of exploring this new world of internet and will help my other colleagues back at home here in Pakistan to benefit from my experience in this course.

One thing more if i a have missed out any details kindly guide me , i am very much open to that .

thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Palwasha~ You are off to a great start. You might want to find a way to "personalize" your blog when you get a bit of time to play with the settings. You can change the background, the sidebars, and even add pictures. I predict you will have a lot of fun with this creative process. ~Robert

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Palwasha,we just worked a few days and already learned a lot,comparing old and new teaching tools is helpful and when you see the difference, you never want to go back.
    I see Robert gave you an idea about changing the background, the sidebars. When you do this, please tell me how, I want to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sure marine when i learn how to do it i will definitely let you know. Thanks Robert for the suggestion.

    ReplyDelete